Le Hibou in beautiful Wakefield QC is looking for talented people to join our culinary team.
We are looking for experienced LINE COOKS, PREP COOKS and DISHWASHERS that have a passion for food and want to advance their culinary careers.
The successful applicant will have a cheerful outlook and a strong work ethic coupled with the desire to learn new culinary techniques working under the Head Chef.
A little experience is great, but a positive attitude is most important. You bring the magic and we will teach the logic. Please apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
· Communicate with other staff members, management, as well as at times customers
· Cook menu items to spec as set out by the Head Chef
· Ensure recipe ingredients are checked for quality on a consistent basis
· Uphold bill time standards
· Ensure all kitchens are being held to the highest health and sanitization standards
· Continually look for ways to improve processes, procedures, and reduce costs
· Self motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Demonstrated Effective people skills
· Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
· Ability to make judgement calls independently when needed
· Collaborator with excellent work ethic
· Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
Education and Experience:
· One year of experience in a fast-paced busy kitchen environment is an asset
· Administrative skills including knowledge of POS systems
· Food Safe Level 1 certification
· First Aid Level 1 (an asset)
Thank you for your interest. We will review applications, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
● Full Time Hours
● 8-hour shift
● Day shift
● Night shift